SpotSoon | FAQs
1. How do I update my profile?
- Go to App
- Open the main menu on the top left corner of the app
- Tap the profile pic
You can then update your name, email address, phone number and profile photo.
2. My account is suspended, what do I do now?
If your account requires additional verification, it may be suspended. As a result, you'll be unable to sign into your account and book orders.
If your account has been suspended, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A copy of your photo ID, which should match the name on your account
Please set the subject of your email to "My account is suspended".
This additional security measure is an important step to keep the system safe and your account secure.
3. Why do I have to register before making the payment? How important is it for me to register? What if I don't want to register?
We thrive on providing our customers the safest and convenient online payment experience when they make transactions on an online store using SpotSoon solution. We make sure that we transfer the payment into the online store's bank account once we get a confirmation from you. This is why it is important that you register with SpotSoon.
4. I am not receiving emails or SMS from SpotASAP, How to I get them?
SMS - If you’re not receiving the ‘one time’ password message, it’s likely that your carrier is blocking short code SMS.
Give your provider a call to make sure that short code SMS is enabled on your mobile.
Email - If you’re not receiving emails from SpotASAP. Please check your email account’s “Spam” or “Junk” folders to ensure the message was not filtered.
Also verify that your email address is listed correctly on your account by visiting the Profile tab in the main menu of the app.
If you still can't confirm your mobile number, please email us at email@example.com
5. How do I delete my account?
Don’t forget, there are no recurring or subscription fees with SpotASAP. You’ll only be charged for the booking you order, so there’s no harm in keeping your account just in case you’d like to use it in the future.
To delete your account data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that the process is not reversible
6. I think My Account is compromised
If you suspect that someone is using your account without authorization, your account may be compromised.
Indications of a compromised account include:
- An order placed in your account that you have not booked.
- Seeing completed orders under ‘my order’ that you did not request
- Receiving phone calls or text messages from merchants/vendors to deliver items when you did not request a service
- receiving summary for orders on your SpotSoon account that you did not request.
- Your account information being changed without your knowledge.
- being unable to log into your account, the email address that was on your account is no longer found.
If you are able to login to your account, visit my profile page to change your password and confirm your information.
If you are unable to login to your account, please email us at email@example.com so that we may investigate and assist further.
7. I am receiving an error
Please go through the FAQ to see if your error is listed here. If not, we would request you to take an error screen shot if possible or write a detailed description of the error and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP. Please note that a detailed description of the error will help us identify the issue and fix it immediately.
8. How to contact the merchant?
You can call the business once your order is placed.
If you’ve already placed an order, go back to my order, click on ‘current’ and tap the phone icon on the top right corner on the app
Note - If you're trying to know the current status of your order, you can see the status update under current order details.
9. What should I do if my recharge is not done?
Wait for 5 minutes after the payment is successfully done. If your user id is still not recharged then write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
10. How to cancel my recharge/payment??
You may cancel your request as long as your recharge isn't initiated by the business. You will not be able to cancel the order once the business has recharged/initiated your subscription. You will have to call the business and request them to cancel your booking.You may also contact SpotSoon support team at 8197304955 or 8197304966 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction ID, email and phone number and we will be glad to assist you with cancellation.
11. Does the recharge happen immediately?
Yes, you get your recharge immediately. As soon as the payment is made, you will get a confirmation mail from SpotSoon.com and an SMS
12. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on your site? Do you store my card number and details?
It is completely safe to use our site. We have partnered with PayU Biz for the payment gateway. PayU provides a secure and advanced technology to safeguard your card details.
We don't store any card details.
13. I’m trying to sign up, but I get a message that my account already exists. What do I do?
If the error message states ‘email already registered’, then tap on 'forgot password' option. We will send you a password reset link.
If the error message states, ‘User with the entered phone number already exists!’, then we request you to write to us at email@example.com
14. What if the merchant doesn't show up?
We would request you to call the business directly to identify the reason. If you’re unsuccessful contacting the business. Please call the SpotSoon team.
15. How do I Pay for the order?
You can pay by
- Major credit & debit cards
- Net Banking
16. What happens if my computer shuts down right when the Payment is getting authorized?
There could be 2 scenarios -
The payment got authorized by the bank but the communication of the same was not received by our payment gateway. In this case your account will get debited by the bank but the payment status will be Initiated/Failed/Dropped. For such transactions, we receive a confirmation from the bank later and then we initiate a refund for the payment to the customer's account.
The payment didn't get authorized by the bank. In this case your account will not be debited and we don't get any further updates from the banks. The payment status will be Initiated/Failed/Dropped. We suggest you to check the status of such transactions from SpotSoon App ‘My Orders’ summary page once before making the same payment again.
17. Refund Status
Contact SpotSoon support team with your transaction ID, email and phone number.
Customer support will help you with the refund status.
Mode of refund will be the same through which the original payment was received.
In case of debit card / credit card transactions, the refund should reflect in your account within 2-3 working days of refund request being placed.
In case of NetBanking transactions, the refund should reflect in your account within 4-7 working days once the refund request is placed with SpotSoon
18. I cancelled my order. How do I get the refund amount?
You're refund request will be initiated as soon as your recharge/subscription payment is cancelled. For status update, contact SpotSoon support team with your transaction ID, email and phone number. Customer support will help you with the refund status. Mode of refund will be the same through which the original payment was received. The refund should reflect in your account within 5-7 working days once the refund request is placed with SpotSoon.
19. I got charged for a transaction and got a message from my bank notifying me of the debit. However, the merchant received the transaction status as 'failed/dropped'. How do solve this issue?
Generally this happens when the communication from bank wasn't received at the time of payment. In such cases we receive a confirmation from the bank later and then we initiate a refund for the payment to the your account. You will receive an email from us notifying you for the same.
20. How will I be notified for transactions and refunds?
We send an email and SMS alert for each transaction or refund to your registered mobile and email
21. Do you accept international Cards?
We only accept DebitCards / Credit Cards issued in India and Netbanking option is accepted for Indian bank accounts.
21. Do you accept any other currency except for Rupee?
We currently only accept Indian Rupee (INR).
22. How does SpotSoon notify the buyers about a payment?
SpotSoon sends email and SMS notification to the buyers with the required payment details when a payment is made.
23. Reoccurring payments
SpotSoon does not initiate a charge on recurring bases automatically. Every transaction has to be processed separately.
24. Who should I contact in case of any queries or feedback?
You can call SpotSoon support line at 8197304955 or 8197304966 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org